Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hi there. My name is Carter. This is my dog. Get your own.

That is also my camera... Gimme gimme gimme! In a couple of weeks I'll be able to crawl over there and snatch it. I've been practicing pushing up and can now get my pelvis off the floor for extended periods. Now if these legs will propel me forward and not just slide back...


And this is my Mommy and this is my tractor. Vroom Vroom! At least that's the sound it would make if Daddy could keep it running. Silly daddy!




Mom got a new wrap this week, so I've spent most of the past few days as a baby burrito, getting shlepped all over town. And I'm making the most of it, gumming away while it still has that new fabric taste. I've been drooling and fussing more, so Dad thinks that I'm getting my first tooth. He didn't get that I was just being him for Halloween!
Actually, Dad dressed me up as a pumpkin, which was totally embarrassing. (I told him to make sure my outfit was pimpin, but he apparently wasn't listening very well.)


And that's it for this week! Babies got to get their rest. Stay classy, America!







No comments:

Post a Comment