Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting colder and getting older.

Big grins! He's standing on the scale in that picture so maybe he's happy because he's growing. We're keeping busy around here, trying to keep the debris that fall provides from burying what's left of the yard. The weather's getting colder, too, so that means it's harder to get in our outside time.

Daddy, let me help you put your camera back together. When you take this piece off, the top part keeps flashing light in my eyes. I need my eyes for seeing and stuff.

Yeah, on cold days Carter can get a little antsy from cabin fever. So whenever the sun comes out, out we go to play in the yard.

Time to get some digging done! Dad, you said you needed some leaves moved?



He's even cuter when you turn him upside down.

Here he looks pretty serious!

This picture is actually from a while ago. We watched Carter's friend Rowan while her parents went to the new Harry Potter movie and I got to read with 2 babies in my lap. Carter usually massages my hand while I read to him, but he caught hold of Rowan's for a little bit and was doing the same thing. So cute!


The before and after haircut shots at different playgrounds...
Whenever weather permits, we take a walk to our local playground, but sometimes we get further afield. These pictures are from when we went to Waxhaw to meet Mommy for lunch. They have an awesome playground there with 7 or 8 different slides! He LOVED it :-)
In other news, Carter is starting to string words together. When I'm feeding him it's not uncommon to hear "Mo Mo Ches Ples" Which is obviously translating to "More More Cheese Please." A sentiment we can all get behind!
Okay, it's midnight so I'd better get to bed or he'll be running laps around me tomorrow. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment