Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gimme that camera!


Gimme that camera, Dad! C'mon, it's my last chance to get top billing before I've got to share the spotlight.


Look at meeee! I'm EXCITED! Plus, I'm going to get a BABY SISTER really soon! Not sure what that means but Mommy and Daddy keep talking about it so it's gotta be GOOD!


I have become my father. I remember one of my earlier birthdays, Dad got me a post-hole digger for my birthday. Boy did I hate that thing but I'm sure Dad just wanted to get me working alongside him. Carter showed some interest in moving leaves around so I got him this little rake. Here he is learning to dance with it.



Carter's really trying to blow bubbles now. Also, he's trying to eat the wand.





Not posted.... the snap I got where the ring was actually inside his mouth. :)

That is one happy little guy. How lucky are we? We're spending a lot more time outdoors these days, opening the garden back up.

Going for a walk, again. We walk down to the playground around 3 times a day now. Most of the time it's just a couple of runs down the slide and he says "home". Then we walk back to the house and get ready to do it all again.

We took a little stroll through our local science museum the other day. Here, Carter stares at something in wonderment.




More staring. Science is EXCITING. Or maybe hypnotic.


Also EXCITING.... Eating! This is Carter in the "snack chair", which is really just his designated chair in the breakfast nook. He can crawl into and out of it all by himself.


Great Dad, just by talking about it, you've made the snack chair uncool.

That's it for now, stay tuned for our next update which will hopefully include very exciting news!










1 comment: