Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love me, Love me

Hello. I am the cutest baby ever. Look into my eyes and lose all control of your heart. You will sit here mesmerized while the other children go through your pocketbook and scamper away down dark alleyways with the dearest possesions they can pilfer. These are my jedi powers.

Seriously though, what can I say, the camera loves me. Can you blame it? Ha, just kidding. But really, don't hate me because I am beautiful. Instead, love me. And give me milk.


Here the camera loves me after a bath, and I love it right back. Notice how I am flashing a little leg. Well, a lot of leg. Actually, I think that is a little more than leg. You grown up folks should not try this at home. You will be banned by Blogger.

Second time in a high chair and third time at the Cajun Queen! And I am rocking it, as usual. This time I said very clearly to the waiter that I needed my own seperate filet mignon, but I think he was distracted by my cuteness and forgot to bring it. Being so beautiful has it's burdens.

Here I am sitting up outside on my blanket! Notice this picture is blurrier than the others. This is also right around the time Mom lost her glasses. Coincidence? I don't think so. Mom is never going to figure out where I put those things. I'll bet Dad and the lawn mower can find them!
Another burden of being so pretty... the paparazzi are everywhere. I don't mind some posing for the camera, but other times I want my privacy! Leave me alone!
Grandma Mimi loves me so much she flew all the way from LA to be with me for a couple days. This is all of us standing around in Dad's garden, looking at more things that everybody but me gets to eat.
Ah, great! Finally Mom took the hint and I'm going to be served a real meal. Wait. You give me a nylon sock with a piece of banana that I'm supposed to suck through the mesh? And my filet is still nowhere to be seen. Is there some sort of comment card I can fill out? Don't make me use my jedi powers on you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment