Thursday, April 1, 2010

Outdoor Explorer



Carter's been stuck inside all winter... and after his trip to Disney a couple of weeks ago, it was even harder to keep him out of the great outdoors. Thankfully, the cool weather has vacated the area and we have a succession of warm, wonderful days lined up for as far as the forecast can see. Here's a little taste of the fun we've been having outside...

Daddy, I thought you said sunglasses would make me look cool.


Enough!

Carter loves crawling around in the grass. He'll pluck out flowers and has gotten very good at picking plants apart. Looks like this year I may have trouble letting him play in the garden!

Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits.

She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me... yeah, okay I knew it. Mommy DOES love me.


There's a playground right down the street and Carter found the swing exhilarating. I took a bunch of really bad pictures and then Cierra grabbed the camera and I pushed Carter and we got this great shot.
So if I can't swallow this bite, does that mean I'm full?

Carter has been eating SO MUCH lately. Seriously, I can spend nearly 2 hours a day feeding him. We're working on new foods all the time, and it takes him so long to chew and swallow. But it takes a lot of energy to grow... plus he is learning how to walk and is so close to stepping away from the objects that he's standing up next to. It hasn't happened yet... but watch this space.








No comments:

Post a Comment