Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney Pics

We met Mickey! Hey Mick! I used to work for you!

Carter enjoyed his bath in this very large tub/ very small swimming pool.
Oh, oh, Mommy. I think you have something on your face.
Someone's been partying too hard.
Alexis and Carter had lots of quiet moments together.
Fun times at the Beach Club.
Who's that crazy leprechaun?
No, mom. That's "live long and prosper". THIS is "surf's up."
For once I'm not the Goofiest guy in the picture.
A mouse? Where, is it under the table?
Great, now a giant duck. My nightmare tonight should be interesting.
And the mouse is back again. I'm calling the health department.
Here's a pretty one.
We had a pretty hat-filled week.
Here I am back at the ol' workplace. Almost made me want to sell some ice cream....
Carter continued to be fascinated by Gary (or Opa). We think it's his goatee.
Can you see Carter's face? This is hilarious.
Piglet, Carter is intrigued.
Carter learning a new skill. How to take a hat off his head.



















No comments:

Post a Comment