Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back from the Beach!

I cannot even tell you how many pictures I took trying to get this one. Carter was playing with Cierra's phone and every so often, he'd give me a big smile and say something happily. The rest of the time he had a vacant expression. I'd sit there and wait, wait, wait. Bored, I'd take a few snaps of Carter-zombie. Then, just as I'd give up, he'd flash a smile, which was gone by the time I'd yanked the camera back up for a blurry picture. Well, we've spent the last 4 days on a road trip to Florida for a conference. We drove back this afternoon and boy are we glad that is over. Turns out Arden is not a fan of the car seat. I had to sit in the far back most of the drive and attempt to keep the kids happy. If I lean way forward and dislocate my arm at the shoulder, I can let Arden suck on my finger. Fun stuff.
We'll get some beach pics up soon, but for now, enjoy these snaps of mother and daughter spending quality time together.
Arden is pretty good at just hanging out peacefully... as long as she's not in a moving vehicle. And she is full of milk.
"I don't want to put this cranberry up my nose, I just can't help myself." Just kidding, he hasn't done anything like that... yet. I wasn't there for the taking of this, so I don't know what was going on. But it must have been pretty upsetting to get him to make that face while eating one of his favorite foods.
Carter trying out his new rain boots. Now all we need is a puddle!


We'll return soon with some beachin' pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment