Saturday, April 11, 2009

Carter - Week 4





Are you my Mommy? You're not my Mommy. Could you get my Mommy?




Carter is now four whole weeks old! He's still busily growing away, eating every chance he gets. Here is a picture of him trying to nurse Daddy's nose.






Week four brought more visits from family, as Grandma Baer came in for a couple of days. Grandma is still deciding what she wants to be called. Beep beep is one of the contenders.




Aunt Kaelie flew in for just one night after one of her big meets. She is an awesome gymnast who competes nationally. Here she is instructing Carter how to use the in-home gymnastic equipment. It's never too early to start training!

We've been spending our days keeping Carter entertained. Sometimes that means dancing around the house with him in your arms...


I'm done with my bath... now can I get some milk over here?


And because babies need a lot of rest, we spend lots of time on naps...


And when nap's all done, it's time for him to wake up... and that's our favorite part....

No comments:

Post a Comment