Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weekly Blur-b

Well folks, here we are on Thursday night once again. This week has flown by in a blur... Cierra's been working every single day and the days have been a blur of feeding Carter, playing on the floor with Carter, and trying to take care of the garden whenever Carter falls asleep.

One thing we can definitely tell you happened this week was just yesterday. We went over to Carter's friend Adelaide's house for our quarterly co-op meeting. That's Carter playing with Adelaide's toy guitar above. Carter wasn't singing along, but he did know how to groove to the beat!
Carter continues to be fascinated with putting things in other things and taking them out. Here he is playing with his monkey barrel.

Endless fun. I wish entertaining me was this easy.
Here we are at bathtime. I like to see what crazy hairstyles I can give him while shampooing. This is mohawk Carter. How do you like? Cierra keeps saying I should try a mohawk. I think she's hit upon one of the few ways I could look more ridiculous.



No comments:

Post a Comment