Friday, May 28, 2010

Working it

Carter and I in the middle of a not-so-busy market day on Tuesday of last week. Cierra took some time off of work and finally came to see us! Carter remained in good spirits even though we didn't have many customers to wave and smile at. On top of that, I forgot all our baby food so we had to run home in the middle of the market to get it!
Here Carter is practicing for his Chippendales audition. Work that baby body!

Speaking of working out, Carter is getting so much stronger! His arm strength is improving daily... toys that he had to strain to operate a week ago are now involving a lot less effort. And he loves walking with our help. He just grasps one finger in each hand and cruises around the house. For us, it's kind of like operating a ouija board... you just keep your hand steady and let him guide you to the destination.
Carter and Momma, after a long day of working it. Okay, so I don't remember when I took this, but it's pretty safe to say that Cierra had just gotten off work. That's always true.
Carter after a few too many at our local western-themed bar. They really need to start checking IDs. No, actually he's trying on my new hat, a wide-brimmed garden hat Cierra got me for our 7th anniversary. It's crazy that we've been married so long! It sure doesn't feel like it. And yet I can hardly remember life without her. Shoot, I can barely remember life before Carter. Or breakfast. Shoot, did I skip breakfast again?
Baby break! I was grilling on the back porch and left the door ajar. Carter thought he was going to get away for sure this time. Silly baby! You can't run away with your pj's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment