Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time Flies....

...when you are having this much fun. I admit to tearing up today when I looked at Carter sitting up on his own and realized just how quickly all of these special moments are flying by.



Already this week, Carter had his first hair cut (by mommy - had to get the fuzz off of the ears!), went to his first business meeting (at my work), and helped me make our first batch of homemade baby food. We probably won't actually be starting 'solids' for another week or two, but the food is in the freezer when he's ready!

Check out the fuzz!!





Hunter's mom and dad visited for labor day and kept little man smiling.



I would love to know what Carter thinks about a day with mom versus a day with dad (now that Hunter is working a couple of days at Time Warner, the two of us are together alone for 2 days each week). I know that they practice raspberries together while I'm gone because by Monday morning, he can't wait to show me this....



Tune in next time and we may have some professional photos to share. Amy did his newborn pictures for us, and came out again today for six month photos. He kept the gummy grin hidden for most of the shoot, but she thinks we'll still come out with some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment