Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crunch n' Munch

Hi there. I'm a mite peckish. I think I will have the bowl of strawberry yogurt, followed by 20 to 30 pieces of cereal. Then, to wash it all down, I will have all the milk in the house.
Sorry this video is so crappy, Mommy and Daddy are shooting video with their phones now, but they have trouble remembering to hold the phone sideways. I'm not really this wide. You know, the camera adds 10 pounds... that's like 50% of my body weight. Anyway, here I am stuffing my craw. At this rate, it's gonna take forever for me to get full.
Lots of stuff going on in my mouth this week. Dad's all excited because he spotted my third tooth coming in on top this morning while changing me. Well, DUH, what do you think I've been yelling at you about all week? Parents. They never listen.
Also, I got to taste something different this week when I tried out my new chewing skills on Mommy. She didn't like it too much. Parents. They never listen, plus they don't like bleeding. Sheesh.

Think I've got the hang of this thing. When can I get on the road?


Hey everybody, look at me....



I can stand up all by myself! Well, as long as I can hold on for dear life. Of course, the difficult part is getting back down. The parents keep telling me to go feet first, which is clearly stupid. I don't have eyes in my feet! At least, I don't think I have eyes in them. Better get these shoes off and check one more time.

I started swim lessons at the YMCA this week, and here I am doing my homework with Daddy. This isn't nearly as big as the Saturday pool!
I guess I'm okay with the whole water thing, as long as you keep it outta the whole face area. I don't have gills, you know! At least, I don't think so. Hmmm. I'm checking out an anatomy book next time Mom takes me to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment