Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gettin' into Trouble...


Uh, hello officer. This isn't what it looks like. I'm not stealing this car, this is actually my car. License? I'm a baby. Registration? I'm sure it's right here in the glovebox... wait a minute, that's just a decal! What kinda product is Detroit putting out these days, anyway?












Yes, that's right, Carter continues to find new ways to move around and get into trouble on a minute-by-minute basis. We can't leave him alone for a second these days, and that very nearly goes for the nighttime too. As I type this, Cierra is with him in his nursery. He's so tired that he just can't sleep. As you can imagine, this is a hard problem to solve. At least, without whiskey it's a hard problem to solve. But we're not going down that road! Also all the liquor stores are closed at this hour.

Caught in my jumperoo! This is a great way for me to build my leg muscle and get a little energy out while Dad takes a breather. Try to keep up with me now, old man!!!
















Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting Pogo.


















Being a baby is thirsty work!



















Good thing I've got my trusty canteen! Aww, man, it's empty again. Guess I'd better hike over to the kitchen and borrow some more water from Pogo.





No comments:

Post a Comment