Thursday, January 21, 2010

Faster and Faster

Ha! I might not be faster than you, but I can outlast you! Who has to take a nap now?

Oooo.... you've got something going on in your lower back here. I can fix all that, I just need about 21 years and 50 grand to get me through chiropractor classes.

Woo hoo, look at me, I'm king of Daddy Mountain! Who's your Daddy? Oh, that's right, you're my daddy. Hmmm. Well that might not quite work here, but you get the message... I OWNED you. Rest up, bub. Because I'm going to go find something heavy to knock over or a hard surface to topple over on.

Carter here again folks, and things in my life are happening fast and furious. Got my 4th and 5th teeth nearly through the gumline up top. Maybe someday I'll want to use them but for right now, it's all about the milk.

Went over to Riley's house for a play date this week while the parents were busy...
Hello my good man! I'll have a milk, straight, neat, warmed and shaken, not stirred. And whatever the lady would like as well. Put it on my tab.
Man, this date was going great, then she asked about my outfit and I panicked and told her I play for the Red Sox. Now I'll have to get dad to edit me into all the games this year. Or I could just explain myself. What would I do if this were a high-concept romantic comedy?

On a positive note, it's finally warmed up enough here for me to go outside again! Charlotte had a stretch of cold the last two weeks that was the worst since 1977, which is like forever ago. Maybe that was the same stretch that killed all the dinosaurs? Anyway, I'm just happy to get out of that house-prison! That's it for now... until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment